Impact Vacation Rentals warmly welcomes all guests. However, our vacation rentals are not wheelchair accessible. Our efforts are ongoing, as removal of necessary physical barriers for complete accessibility is not readily achievable.
The physical barriers include the following:
- Elevated access requires climbing steps.
- Most rentals include bedrooms on upper level floors.
- Roll in showers are not available.
- There are no elevators.
So all guests can enjoy Impact Vacation Rentals significant steps have been taken to remove barriers where possible at our property. We offer the following for those with limited disabilities.
- Cashier’s, NC:
- Lost River Cabin: A single level property offering a master bedroom with king-size bed and ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- Branson, MO:
- Sevierville, TN:
- The Barn: This multi-level property offers a first floor bedroom with a king-size bed and private bath with walk-in shower. This room requires navigation of one step into the entrance of the property.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit Impact Vacation Rentals can do so, regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we strive to comply with the ADA:
- We have identified and described accessible features as well as physical barriers with enough detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine independently whether a given rental meets their accessibility needs.
- Guests with legitimate service dogs will be provided access to the rental properties.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at 615-852-8470 so we can help you determine the best rental to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 615-852-8470 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.