Located just 35 minutes from Waynesville is a city well known for the historic Biltmore Estate, world class dining and even the filming location for hollywood blockbusters like the Hunger Games! Check out a few things to do in Asheville while you’re so close:
- Plan a girls trip: Grab your girls and head to Asheville for all the fun without the headaches most tourist sites would have.
- The Biltmore Estate:Renowned Architecture. Artful Landscapes. Award-winning wines. Casual Entertainment. We cannot possibly express the beauty of this place; you must see it for yourself.
- Rooftop Bars: Who doesn’t love a good rooftop bar?? Here is a great list for a fun dining experience while you’re in Asheville.
- Blue Ridge Parkway: The Blue Ridge Parkway stretches 469 miles long and runs through 29 counties in North Carolina and Virginia. It is America’s longest linear park and is named after the Blue Ridge Mountains,
which are part of the Appalachian Mountain range. On the trail, you’ll encounter breathtaking views of the mountains, valleys and countryside.
- 50 Things To Do in Asheville Don’t just take our word, here is a great list of 50 things to do in Asheville from ExploreAsheville.com.